What you’ll get
Duration : 3 hours
Departure : Ho Chi Minh
Suitable : All of people: friend, family, children, couple...
Our dynamic guides will be by your side along the journey of tastes. We would dive into alleys, streets to seek for the hidden charm while also providing you with an insider’s knowledge of Saigon’s cuisine. We not only introduce you to the diverse and authentic food but also provide you with a look at the customs and traditions that make Vietnam unique.
- Sightseeing Ho Chi Minh in the evening
- Enjoy many delicious street foods
- Learn about Vietnam cuisine via the street food
- Experience Ho Chi Minh from the perspective of the kids who live there
- Full itinerary
At 6:00 PM, the guide will pick you up at your hotel and start the Street Food Tour.
Saigon is one of the most interesting cities in the world that is famous for its cuisine but only the locals know where the best places are. Our dynamic guides not only will be by your side along the journey of tastes, but also help you “become” a real Saigonese and experience the sights, aromas and flavors of this 320-year-old city with the acclaimed historic buildings, the wartime stories,…
We would dive into alleys, streets to seek for the hidden charm while also providing you with an insider’s knowledge of Saigon’s cuisine. We do not only introduce to you the diverse and authentic ambrosia, but also provide you with a look at the customs and traditions that make Vietnam unique.
Here are some you would try in a Street Food Tour:
- Pho (Rice Flat Noodles)
- Bun Thit Nuong (Vermicelli With Marinated Char-Grilled Pork)
- Goi Cuon (Spring Rolls)
- Bun Cha (Noodles With Grilled Pork)
- Kem Dua (Coconut Ice Cream)
- Banh Trang Nuong (Grilled Girdle Cake)
Tour ends at around 9:00 PM.
- Price Includes
- Tour guide (Local English speaking students available)
- Price Excludes
- Transportation (if any)
- Entrance fees (if any)
- Personal expenses (foods, drinks, tips).
- Cancellation by Customer
If you are unable to join the tour on the day and at the time scheduled, you must notify us within 3 hours of the departure.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step.
- Student guide requires no charges! Guests should be nice to cover all fees for guide!
- Please provide us with your age in the “your message” section in order that we can serve you better
- The photos taken during the tour might be used for our brand’s promotion and activities. If you are not comfortable with this, please notify us in the booking.
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money